Marketing Communications Executive (12 month maternity cover), Needham Market -
The Company – Marketing Communications Executive
Brand have partnered with a global business in the logistics arena who are at the top of their game! With over 70,000 employees globally and having won multiple awards both for their service and their employer brand. This company really is built by the people who work there, and in return they are rewarded and valued for their hard work and contribution.
The Role - Marketing Communications Executive
Working in a collaborative and supportive marketing team your responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out the external comms strategy.
- Measuring the output to review and implement improvements.
- Creating and delivering comms campaigns across multiple channels.
- Working with agencies on various projects.
- Content creation.
- Be comfortable on working across several different channels including PR, email marketing, online and print.
The Requirements - Marketing Communications Executive
This is a varied position, so someone who is used to spinning multiple plates and thrives in a busy environment is essential! One day you could be working on a photoshoot, and the next writing a press release, so someone who can turn their hat quickly is ideal for this role!
With offices in Suffolk this position is commutable from Stowmarket, Woodbridge, Felixstowe, Ipswich, Sudbury, Colchester and Hadleigh.