Product Development Executive, Bury St Edmunds -
We are recruiting for a multiple award-winning SME for a Product Development Executive, to join their small team based in Suffolk. Our client provides a holistic approach to their customers and with numerous success stories they are now working with some of the biggest brands known.
Reporting into the Product and Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of assigned brands to optimise sales through the management of range, price, promotional activity and service.
- Keep up to date with the current product market and competitor activity in order to provide detailed evaluations and identify trends
- Maximise sales and profitability through the implementation of product and promotional strategy
- Develop and deliver high quality brand presentations to key internal stakeholders in order to communicate business objectives.
- Work closely with the sales and marketing teams to ensure they have the tools needed to maximise sales
- Work closely with Brand Principal to ensure all brand plans and strategy is aligned with the supplier’s visions and goal
- Act as Brand Ambassador at events to raise brand awareness
- Monitor performance of assigned brands and review and report on progress
In order to be considered for this exciting and dynamic position, you will be analytically-minded with a strong commercial understanding who is an effective communicator. Any experience from within a customer or client facing role would be really beneficial as this role acts a ‘lynch pin’ between customer and marketing functions!!
Due to the location of the offices, this would suit those commuting from areas such as Newmarket, Bury St Edmunds, Haverhill, Newmarket, Sudbury, Thetford, Stowmarket, Ely and surrounding areas.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.