Product Marketing Manager, Haverhill -
The Company – Product Marketing Manager
An established and respected manufacturer with a fantastic reputation in the construction industry for providing market-leading products, without compromising on quality.
With strong performance both in the UK and international markets, they are committed to driving sustainable, long-term growth for the business and recognise that their team are integral to this.
The Role – Product Marketing Manager
With responsibility for one of their best-performing product ranges, you would be responsible for developing integrated marketing communications campaigns, aimed at the industry professionals who use them.
Day to day, you could be…
- Managing the product portfolio and positioning, conducting regular range reviews to identify opportunities
- Developing targeted marketing campaigns with a multi-channel approach – including digital marketing, POS, email marketing, social media, collateral and direct mail
- Creating B2B marketing campaigns aimed at trade users and industry professionals, whilst also developing B2C campaigns aimed at the end consumer to raise brand awareness
You – Product Marketing Manager
We’re looking for candidates with proven experience working with tangible products in a B2B or B2B2C setting and with a strong understanding of managing product ranges; product positioning, range management etc.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Broad marketing campaigns experience encompassing both traditional and digital methods
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a Product, Brand or Marketing focused role
- Proven experience managing product ranges and using customer insights to drive NPD and range improvements
- A degree in Marketing, Business or a related subject, or CIM qualification
- Previous experience working in or familiarity with the construction industry
With broad marketing experience and a track record of devising and managing integrated marketing campaigns connected to professional consumers, you’ll also be an “ideas person” who is always looking for new ways to reach customers and build brand awareness.
Location – Product Marketing Manager
The team is currently working 2-3 days a week in the office and the remaining days WFH. Moving forward, they would be looking to move to a 3 days in the office/2 days WFH structure.
Due to their offices being based in Haverhill – they are ideally located to those based in Essex, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire and Hertfordshire including Saffron Walden, Cambridge, Bury St Edmunds, Newmarket, Colchester, Bishop’s Stortford, Braintree, Royston, Duxford, Ely and Stansted.
T’s & C’s
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.