SEO Consultant, Ipswich -
The Role – SEO Consultant
A highly successful, and rapidly growing digital marketing agency in Ipswich are looking for a talented and innovative SEO Consultant to join their dynamic marketing team to deliver expert SEO campaigns for their mix of highly renowned clients. To be considered for this vacancy you will need a minimum of three years’ experience in a similar SEO role, ideally from an agency background.
Main Responsibilities – SEO Consultant
- Management of local/national/ecommerce SEO clients including all on-site and off-site strategy planning and execution.
- Supporting the Business Development Team with campaign analysis for prospect and existing customers.
- Carry out research and development and work with the internal teams to improve processes and implement best practise.
Key Skills – SEO Consultant
- Hold proven agency experience in successfully ranking websites across Local/National and Ecommerce campaigns.
- Possess a strong working knowledge of SEO reporting and analysis tools.
- Hold an understanding of how to integrate campaigns with Social Media, PPC and Content team and will to coordinate a team of other marketing experts.
- Be confident in championing new research then consistently applying it with the consideration of the client and businesses best interests at the root of all activity.
This is chance to grow within an agency that offers huge career progression, an amazing office culture and a fantastic package that really reflects their energetic and dynamic office ethos. Due to their location, this role would be most suited for candidates living in and around: Ipswich, Stowmarket, Colchester, Lowestoft, Felixstowe, Bury St Edmunds, Diss, Sudbury, Braintree, Thetford, Beccles, Braintree and surrounding areas.