Digital and Web Manager, Bury St Edmunds -
The Company – Digital and Web Manager
Our exclusive client is a global technology giant, dominating in their unique and highly exciting sector across the consumer and business to business arena.
This exciting opportunity will be perfect for someone with broad technical digital marketing abilities across developing and implementing the digital marketing strategic, CMS, UX and digital campaigns.
This role focusing on one of their business arms, covering an extensive portfolio or more than 10 key brands. The business is consistently growing, with real opportunity to take ownership and work within a large marketing team of nearly 20.
The Role – Digital and Web Manager
Reporting into the Global VP of Marketing and working within them team of circa 20, as their Digital and Web Manager you will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing the digital marketing strategy.
- Updating the WordPress website with relevant content, graphics and imagery.
- Working to improve the customer or user experience on the websites across all brands.
- Conducting end to end digital marketing campaigns across PPC, paid social as well as organic.
- Ensuring that digital campaigns and SEO are fully utilised to help drive traffic to the website to maximise conversions.
- Be responsible for trouble shooting the website and managing any issues.
- Using a variety of measurement tools such as Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
Requirements – Digital and Web Manager
In order to be considered for this excellent opportunity you will:
- Have at least 5-8 years extensive digital marketing experience specifically focused on web management and digital campaigns.
- Have a basic working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- An analytical mindset with experience of CMS (ideally WordPress) and understanding of customer journeys and UX.
- Be an excellent communicator with the ability to work as part of a team but also on projects autonomously.
- Ideally have a range of B2B and B2C experience, with international reach.
The team are currently working remotely with the expectation of 3-4 days in the office in the future when restrictions allow. Therefore, due to the location of their offices, this role would best suit those commuting some areas such as Bury St Edmunds, Newmarket, Cambridge, Ely, Soham, Stowmarket, Diss, Sudbury, Saffron Walden, Braintree, Ipswich, Haverhill, Thetford, Attleborough, Swaffham, Mildenhall, Bishop’s Stortford, Downham Market and Waterbeach.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Keep up-to-date with the latest marketing news, events and jobs by joining our mailing list. Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.