Content Manager, Watford -
Once again we’re working with a brilliant client of ours on an exclusive basis to recruit a capable and driven Content Manager. This industry leading consultancy are building up a full content division and are looking for someone to shape the content output! You will be fully responsible for the delivery of content, with none direct report support from a wider content team.
Offering desirable benefits and 3 days home working, this Is a brilliant opportunity to join an established consultancy who have gone from growth to growth and even through the pandemic continued to succeed.
The Role Responsibilities
- Overseeing the execution of content across a mix of channels with a focus on digital, specifically web and email
- Supporting the wider team to strategize, plan and schedule content
- Utilising the bespoke CMS system with a view to drive a CMS platform overhaul
- Ensuring all content is proofed and of the highest quality
- Demonstrating your technical skills in ensuring performance of content is key across sites and the CMS is effective
- Managing key stakeholder relationships and ensuring the content plan aligns well with the wider marketing strategy and business direction
- Supporting with the build of integrated taxonomies across web portals and SEO
- Utilising SEO to grow brand awareness and optimise digital presence
- You will have 4-6 years in content heavy roles, with evident stakeholder management skills
- Demonstratable understanding of SEO, with some basic knowledge at least of HTML
- Excellent understanding and approach to CMS systems and taxonomies
- Interpersonal skills and ability to manage people when neededs
- Exceptional grammar and written skills
Ts & Cs
Due to the location of their Watford based office this role is commutable from most parts of Hertfordshire, including St Albans, Hemel Hempstead, Slough, Hatfield, Welwyn Garden City, Harpenden, Amersham, Windsor, Maidenhead, High Wycombe, Rickmansworth, Luton, Aylesbury, Stevenage, Reading, Bracknell and more. With 3 days at home available it’s perfect for those hoping for a hybrid working approach.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.