A leading FMCG business is searching for a Marketing Insight Executive to join their busy team in Berkshire. Ideally, you will be educated to degree level and have at least 1 years’ experience in a marketing role. Previous experience in a market research role or experience analysing data to provide actionable insights would be extremely advantageous in this role. With exceptional communication skills and a passion to succeed within FMCG, you will be comfortable analysing large quantities of data and creating compelling narratives to ensure this business stays ahead of the curve and is aware of all the latest trends and developments in their industry.
As Marketing Insight Executive, your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Developing research proposals, with clear aims to produce actionable marketing insights for the business
- Designing research projects, using a variety of research methods
- Analysing data for a variety of research projects and interpreting findings into presentable outcomes
- Assisting with the coordination of industry related exhibitions and events
- Updating the wider marketing team and business of the latest consumer and market insights
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a hugely-successful business at an exciting time in their development.
Due to the location of the office, this role could be of interest to those living in Windsor, High Wycombe, Slough, Maidenhead, Reading, Harrow, Woking, Guildford, Egham, Uxbridge, Beaconsfield, Watford, Henley-on-Thames, Bracknell and Richmond.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.