An industry-leading retailer is currently searching for a Marketing Assistant to support their busy marketing team. You will have some experience in marketing and working in a retail environment and ideally will have a marketing degree or qualification, although this is not essential. You will be an enthusiastic, organised and adaptable junior marketer who is looking for a new challenge. The ideal candidate will be able to work well independently and within the wider team, where needed.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, this role will see you supporting the wider marketing team across a variety of tasks including, but not limited to:
- Devise and execute marketing proposals, including organising and promoting events.
- Help the team to produce promotional materials, including POS, brochures and printed materials.
- Support the team to put on fruitful events to increase brand awareness.
- Assist the team in creating regular marketing reports for internal stakeholders and ad-hoc internal communications when needed.
- Produce engaging and relevant content to support the wider team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Marketing Assistant to further their career in a well-established and growing company.
Due to the location of the Hertfordshire office, this role could be of interest to those living in Hitchin, Stevenage, Letchworth, Royston, Knebworth, Luton, Bishop’s Stortford, Biggleswade, Welwyn Garden City, St Albans and Milton Keynes.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.