A leading Digital Agency who are based in Hertford, are looking for a hands-on SEO Account Manager to join their busy team. They work with some amazing clients including, Jager, eBay, Spire Healthcare, Renault Retail Group and Spire Automotive which speaks volumes about their quality of work.
The SEO Account Manager will work across a selection of these prestigious clients and duties will include:
- Developing SEO strategies that deliver against the clients’ overall business objective.
- Overseeing the quality of the work being produced across their clients ensuring work produced is of the highest possible quality.
- Providing a hands-on approach in implementing the highest quality of work for all clients.
- Developing senior relationships with key client stakeholders.
- Supporting the Head of department with forecasting, pitch work when required as well as supporting the development of channel strategy to hit income targets.
- Reviewing work load and offer suggestions on how to improve processes and or manage the reallocation/prioritisation of work where necessary to ensure high standards are maintained.
To be considered for this role you must have a solid SEO knowledge and understand working with clients to achieve their goals. In return you will get to work for a first class digital agency with an excellent remuneration package.
Due to the location of the role it is commutable from London, Hertford, Wewlyn Garden City, Hatfield, Potters Bar, Stevenage and Bishop Stortford to name a few.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.