Social Media Marketing Executive, Chelmsford -
A family run agency with over 50 years’ experience in the industry is on the lookout for a determined Social Media Marketing Executive to join their ever-growing marketing team.
Located in Essex, our client is looking for someone who is passionate about social media and can work to deadlines, to improve the overall reach and engagement of the organisation.
As a Social Media Marketing Executive, you will be working alongside the marketing team to improve their image across ALL social media platforms.
The main duties of this role include:
- Managing social media campaigns in both B2B and B2C
- Researching ways to improve the brand image and identifying gaps for growth
- Analysing current campaigns and looking at ways to improve insights, aligning this with the company’s objectives
- Content and copy writing to enhance engagement
To be considered for this role you will need:
- 2+ years’ experience in social media marketing (LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, TikTok)
- Proven experience planning events and working to a deadline
- A high interest in social media and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment is essential
- Experience using social media campaigns to increase the reach of the audience
If this creative, fast-moving role seems ideal for you, then we look forward to hearing from you! As part of the interview process you will be required to demonstrate via case study/previous how, how you have created and improved a business using your social media experience.
Due to the location of this role is commutable from Braintree, Colchester, Brentwood, Billericay, Basildon, Maldon, Wickford and most parts of Essex.