E-Commerce Assistant, Desborough -
The Company – E-Commerce Assistant
We’re working with an exciting retail brand who are looking to recruit a confident and motivated E-Commerce Analyst to join their growing team. Based in Northampton, this company offers progressive opportunities, a great office environment and benefits such as discounts on products, early finish on a Friday and flexible working!
The Role – E-Commerce Assistant
This is a newly created position to support the e-commerce team throughout some exciting projects. This role is integral in helping to deliver the E-Commerce strategy and requires you to have an analytical mind, excellent attention to detail, and to be a super user with Excel spreadsheets.
Day to day, you could be…
- Reporting on trading performance of the business.
- Creating and maintaining E-Commerce processes and training resources.
- Liaising with IT / agencies to create documents to help communicate requirements clearly.
- Creating and executing test plans and reporting any issues.
- Undertaking website admin and set up tasks.
- Managing tickets, testing fixes, and working with IT to resolve issues.
- Supporting the IT Project Manager and Business Analyst in the end-to-end timeline plan to delivery.
You – E-Commerce Assistant
You will need to be…
- Confident/super user with Excel spreadsheets.
- To have excellent attention to detail and strong organisational skills.
- Ideally project team experience, as well as dealing with reports and analytics.
- To be analytically minded and have strong problem-solving skills.
- To be confident working in a team, as well as on your own.
If you are looking to excel in a new position where you can utilise your analytical skills in a thriving team, then please apply now!
This role does offer some flexible working and due to the location of their Northamptonshire office, this role would be commutable from Kettering, Corby, Northampton, Market Harborough, Thrapston, Wellingborough, Leicester, Rugby, Desborough, Peterborough, Rugby, St Neots and Huntingdon.