Digital Marketing Executive, Bedford -
The Company – Digital Marketing Executive
We’re working with a global leader in electronics, and they are looking for an organised, creative, and motivated digital marketer to join their growing team. If you have digital marketing experience, have managed a business LinkedIn page, and working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, then this role is for you!
The Role – Digital Marketing Executive
This role works in one of their most exciting business sectors, and it has a real opportunity to have input on the digital marketing activities via social media, email marketing campaigns, and graphic design.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage and create content for all social media channels (mainly LinkedIn), and email marketing campaigns.
- Research and analyse different tools, networks and trends and audience types and adjust strategy to maximise exposure and engagement.
- Ensure all content is on brand and in line with the overall marketing strategy.
- Support online events and training sessions.
- Design relevant marketing collateral such as flyers, brochures, web pages, infographics, gifs, and animations.
Requirements – Digital Marketing Executive
- Experience with Adobe Software’s such as Creative Suite, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator,
- Animate, Premier Pro and XD.
- Excellent copywriting and attention to detail.
This position is mainly office based, with the opportunity to work from home twice per week and the office easily commutable from Cambridge, St Neots, Wyboston, Huntingdon, Letchworth, Hitchin, Luton, Milton Keynes, Northampton, Aylesbury, and Stevenage. You must have a valid driver’s license to be considered for this role.