Multimedia Production Executive, Maidenhead -
The Company – Multimedia Production Executive
We’re working with a leading consumer organisation who are looking for a social media and multimedia expert to join their creative and friendly team! This company really cares about their employees which is why they offer excellent benefits such as, a wellness allowance, flexible hybrid working options and achievable bonus schemes.
The Role – Multimedia Production Executive
This is a new role to work within the UK content team, and you’ll be the expert voice for all content creation such as videos and gifs to engage the community members across social channels. You’ll be a confident people person as you’ll be working closely/managing an agency who will work to bring your ideas to life.
Day to day, you could be…
- Coming up with ideas for a variety of content to use across all social media and marketing channels.
- Identifying social trends.
- Liaising with an agency to bring ideas to life whilst ensuring content is within brand guidelines.
- Managing podcasts from start to finish including creating the strategy and dealing with audience communication, as well as helping in recording and editing the podcasts and other multimedia.
- Sharing your ideas in monthly content meetings with the wider team.
You – Multimedia Production Executive
You will need…
To be successful in your application, you must have 2 years minimum experience within a social media or content creation role within a B2C environment. You must be confident with creating engaging content and identifying industry trends.
- Experience with producing multimedia content.
- An understanding of social media networks such as Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, TikTok etc.
- The ability to work in a team and be a great team player.
- Experience with Adobe Premier, Photoshop and After Effects.
- To be confident with analytics and reports.
- Excellent attention to detail, strong organisation and communication skills.
- To be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
If you are looking for a role where you will be joining a global household name to create exciting content to an online community of customers, be the voice of the company, and to work as part of an encouraging workspace, then please apply now!
This role offers flexible working, but office attendance is required a couple of times a week so would be commutable from Slough, High Wycombe, Maidenhead, Reading, Beaconsfield and Henley on Thames.