Marketing Executive, Cambridge -
The Company – Marketing Executive
We’re recruiting for a Marketing Executive to join a fab tech business based in Cambridge. They are a sociable, friendly, and supportive team. They really look after their employees which is why they offer excellent benefits such as hybrid working (2 days WFH), modern office space, free parking, company pension, private health insurance and development opportunities!
The Role – Marketing Executive
This role is integral in assisting to drive growth to the business, analysing campaigns as well as planning the webinar strategy, promoting events, and maintaining the CRM system. This role is very data focussed so you’ll need to be comfortable working in a data centric role within a B2B environment.
Day to day, you could be…
- Generating leads and developing new business.
- Creating campaigns via email and social media channels.
- Working with the sales team to promote events as well as conducting market research to identify new opportunities.
- Attending and representing the company at exhibitions and events.
- Working with the technical and sales team to generate new webinar topics and arranging guest speakers, as well as organising and managing the webinars.
You – Marketing Executive
You will need…
To be successful you must have at least 2 years marketing experience, an interest in tech, strong market research and analytical skills, excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate with teams as well as have a degree in marketing, business, or related area.
To be considered for this role, you MUST have a university degree and a driving license! A car isn’t essential, but the license is!
If you are looking to excel in a new position where you can utilise your analytical skills in a thriving team, then please apply now!
This role does offer some flexible working and due to the location of their Cambridgeshire office, this role could be of interest to those living in Newmarket, Cambridge, Peterborough, Bedford, Huntingdon, St Ives, Royston, Bury St Edmunds, Ely, and Norwich.