Marketing Executive, Ely -
The Company – Marketing Executive
My client, based in the buzz of atmospheric Cambridge, are looking for a confident and enthusiastic individual with an interest in the health sector, to support their wider marketing team. Holding the position of ‘Marketing Executive,’ you will have a wealth of experience in the world of content and copywriting, along with the ambition of always wanting to progress your skills. This thriving company doesn’t hold back on rewarding hard work either, throwing seasonal parties and regular social events, hosting their own offers portal and providing a consistently stacked up fridge full of snacks and beverages – what more could you ask for?
The business in question, has grown from strength to strength and was won countless awards for the work they carry out in their space. Their marketing team is already a few people strong and they’re looking for their next content focused marketer to join them on their journey to success!
The Role – Marketing Executive
- Assisting the marketing manager and digital marketing manager in all online/offline initiatives
- Able to contribute to the process of sourcing ambassadors for the brand and aiding in content production
- Working alongside the content manager to create and maintain innovative content across all media channels, paid search, social, affiliate and SEO
- Being in charge of day-to-day business administration for the marketing team and being ‘there’ for the team during busy periods.
The Requirements – Marketing Executive
- Working Autonomously and ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Up to date on basic computer programs
- Self - starter
- Marketing degree or equivalent diploma is preferable
This fabulous marketing role is most suited to someone taking their next step, having had one or two years of marketing experience so far.
This role will be most commutable from the following locations, Saffron Walden, Newmarket, Cambourne, Histon, Huntingdon, St Ives, Peterborough, St Neots, Royston and Malborough. Note: the company is based in the centre of Cambridge and as such parking is very limited.