Marketing Executive, Bury St Edmunds -
The Company – Marketing Executive
Brand are recruiting for a wonderful, family run professional services company who are looking for a dedicated, self-motivated, and confident individual to join their team. This company really value their employees, which is why they offer excellent benefits such as upskilling opportunities, cycle to work scheme, private medical cover, shopping discounts, company socials, a discretionary bonus and many more.
If you have experience in a varied marketing role, and have helped manage a business LinkedIn page, then this role is for you!
The Role – Marketing Executive
You will be responsible for coordinating all marketing communications for the business across social media, email marketing and the website.
Day to day, you could be…
- Monitoring the marketing and PR strategy and generating ideas to stand out against competitors.
- Managing and creating content for social media (mostly LinkedIn), as well as updating the website when required.
- Organising and attending events and coming up with a networking plan for internal stakeholders.
- Working closely with the Senior Communications Manager to generate ideas for monthly email campaigns.
- Designing communications collateral such as company brochures and leaflets.
Requirements – Marketing Executive
To be successful in this role, you will need…
- Previous experience with managing social media accounts (ideally managing a LinkedIn company account).
- Experience with or an understanding of WordPress, Mailchimp, and Adobe software’s would be great to have, but not essential!
This role does offer some flexible working and due to the location, this role is commutable from those based in Bury St Edmunds, Newmarket, Long Melford, Sudbury, Haverhill, Stowmarket, Steeple Bumpstead, East Cambridge, Thetford, Mildenhall, Red Lodge, Ixworth, Stanton and other local villages to Bury.