Digital Account Manager, High Wycombe -
A successful marketing agency based in High Wycombe are on the search for a Digital professional to join their growing team and cover their digital activities for their extensive client list!
The ideal candidate will work closely with client marketing teams, along with other members of the project delivery team, to build and maintain the digital and web practices for mainly B2B client contacts. Successful candidates will have strong digital skills and previous success of Account Management if at all possible, though they are open to people taking a step up into this position from an executive or AM level.
With amazing benefits available, flexible working, and strong opportunity for progression, there is no better time to join them!
The main duties of this role include:
- Maintain and manage the digital function of client accounts
- Creating social media presence and handling tone of voice company wide
- Providing overall support to the team and providing a successful journey from start to finish
- Experience in a digital marketing or agency role
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment is essential
- An interest in the digital space and the ability to offer up new ideas to further digital activites
- Strong organisational skills and project management skills
- Be a real team player, as the agency is question is a really close knit team of over 20 people.
- 5 days holiday
- Hybrid working available
- Strong progression opportunities
- Wellness bonus each year
- A great social scene!
If this role sounds ideal for you, please get in touch today!
Due to the location of their Buckinghamshire based office this role is commutable from High Wycombe, St Albans. Slough, Harrow, Aylesbury, Luton, Reading, Milton Keynes and more.