Senior Marketing Specialist, Milton Keynes -
The Company - Senior Marketing Specialist
Brand Recruitment have partnered with a global B2B software and technology organisation are seeking a digital marketing and content focused Senior Marketing Specialist to join their growing marketing team.
The role will be based remotely currently, with a maximum of 2/3 days in their Milton Keynes office in the future. The company in question are highly renowned in their field and have an open, honest and ideas focused culture.
The Role - Senior Marketing Specialist
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, and working closely with the wider team of 5, you’ll be responsible for implementing the digital and content marketing strategies, including:
- The creation and end to end management of multi-channel campaigns
- Analysing and evolving campaigns
- Developing engaging, through leadership content for the purpose of inbound and lead generation
- Managing the website and social media channels, and implementing wider digital marketing strategies
- Developing events and webinar strategies
Requirements - Senior Marketing Specialist
- A minimum of 6 years marketing experience, covering digital, content and campaign marketing
- A B2B marketing background, ideally in software, proptech or property.
- Demonstrable experience in campaign management
- Excellent communication skills, with a driven attitude and hunger to assist the team in continually propelling forwards.
This position is currently fully remote, moving to 2/3 days in the office and the rest remote in the future. Therefore, due to the location of the offices, this position would best suit those commuting from areas such as Milton Keynes, Bedford, Northampton, Luton, Aylesbury, Wellingborough, Newport Pagnell and Bletchley.
Ts and Cs