Marketing Manager, Peterborough -
The Company – Marketing Manager
A niche and well-established leading membership organisation based in Peterborough are seeking an all-rounder Marketing Manager to join their team growing marketing, content and PR teams.
The company in question are a highly respected organisation, established over 80 years ago, who have experienced exponential growth in the past 2+ years.
The Role – Marketing Manager
Reporting into the Commerical Director, you will be responsible for:
- Leading the implementation on the full marketing strategy, across offline and digital.
- Updating and managing the website as they go through a re-launch.
- Support on branding refresh across content, campaigns and marketing materials.
- Manage digital campaigns such as email, PPC and paid social, and evaluating their levels of engagement via Google Analytics.
- Organise events including any follow-up campaigns and materials.
Requirements – Marketing Manager
In order to be considered for this position, you will have:
- At least 4-5 years marketing experience covering the above, from a B2B background (membership would be ideal).
- Be comfortable with making suggestions and providing ideas, especially with regards to website re-launch and brand refresh.
- Ideally a degree or qualification in marketing – but this is not essential.
- Be an excellent written communicator with a keen eye for detail.
- Be able to juggle multiple projects at once.
This is a hybrid office-based and remote role, with 2 days minimum in the office required each week. Due to the location of the offices in Peterborough, this position would best suit those commuting from areas such as Peterborough, Stamford, March, Chatteris, Ely, Kings Lynn, Market Deeping, Yaxley, Huntingdon, and wider areas of North Cambridgeshire.