PR Account Manager, Cambridge (Hybrid working) -
Joining a leading Cambridge based Marketing & PR Agency, with a growing team of likeminded individuals. This award-winning agency are on the look out for a PR Account Manager to join their team.
Offering hybrid working, strong progression and an enriching environment, it’s a great time to join.
- A minimum of 4 years agency experience with a background in PR and content creation
- You’ll have a blend of marketing and comms skills with a big focus on creating content
- Confident skills managing client relationships and supporting with the development of new business proposals
- Demonstrable budget management and planning skills
- Ability to hit the ground running
- Ideally some exposure to Adobe CS
- Collaborating with the wider team to develop client projects and briefs, including researching current trends and competitor analysis
- Nurturing and growing excellent client relationships
- Researching and drafting content for a range of channels, such as blogs, press releases, e-shots, website and printed collateral
- Scheduling content for multiple social media platforms, as well as overseeing the activity on a portfolio of social accounts
- Assisting the senior team in insightful team and client meetings
- Overseeing the delivery of press and news releases across media channels, ensuring work is aligned with client’s brand and gaining strong exposure
- Monitoring press coverage and creating regular reports that will support the continuous development of marketing and press activities
Both PR and agency experience is crucial to applying.
Ts & Cs
Offering hybrid working and due to the location of this Cambridge based office, this role would be ideally suited to those living in Newmarket, Cambridge, St Neots, St Ives, Huntingdon, Stevenage, Haverhill, Royston, Norwich, Ely and most parts of Cambridgeshire.