Digital Marketing Executive, Harlow -
The Company – Digital Marketing Executive
We’re working with an industry leading brand who are looking for a result driven digital marketing expert to join their growing organisation. The company have created a strong brand, and are always looking to achieve more, which is why it’s an exciting time to join them!
The Role – Digital Marketing Executive
This role will be an integral part of the team, and as a new position, you will really be able to make it your own! Managing marketing campaigns, creating analytic reports, measuring campaign ROI as well as managing the digital marketing budget, and improving online content with the use of SEO and Google Analytics, will all be a part of your day!
You – Digital Marketing Executive
You will need…
- Experience with planning and managing digital marketing campaigns.
- A strong understanding of digital marketing and paid socials such as SEO, PPC and email marketing.
- Experience with planning digital strategies and managing a budget.
- Ideally you will have experience of working with an agency, but if not, you must be a confident communicator in order to develop relationships and work closely with them.
- To be confident with analytics and reports.
- Excellent attention to detail, strong organisation, and communication skills.
To be successful in your application, you must have 2 years minimum experience in a digital marketing role within a B2C environment. You will be confident with marketing campaigns, and have an understanding of paid social campaigns, SEO and PPC etc.
This position is office based 5 days a week. They are flexible with working around core hours, but office attendance is essential, so if you are looking for some home working, this may not be for you!