An opportunity for an accomplished Account Manager has become available working with one of the most experienced and successful independent agencies of its kind in the UK. It is an exciting time to join this company, and the Account Manager will be managing some of their most prestigious clients.
Applicants must have b2c focused agency experience, ideally in either the retail, leisure or hotel sectors. Whilst an existing account manager would be preferred, a talented account executive could be considered if they hold at least 3 years’ existing agency experience from a similar industry background.
The role of Account Manager is pivotal to the success of our business. As part of a team, the postholder will be managing the client accounts on a daily basis and will be expected to undertake the following duties:
- Account management and thought leadership, proposing ideas and methods to achieve client objectives
- Production of creative briefs and overseeing projects (digital and print) through to delivery and results, including financial management, invoicing, P&L reporting, and ROI reporting
- ‘Selling’ creative concepts through effective presentation skills
- High quality proofreading and ensuring brand compliance
- Management of suppliers e.g. video production agency, 3D animators
- Consistently innovate
- Minimum 2 to 3 years’ creative/marketing agency experience in a fast-paced environment
- B2B/B2C background
- Marketing professional – experience and/or qualifications
- Multi-channel knowledge – print, digital
- Proven case studies of delivering successful campaigns
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced account manager to work at a successful agency with a unique positioning. Due to their Hertfordshire based office, this position may be of interest to candidates commuting from Hatfield, Welwyn Garden City, St Albans, Hemel Hempstead, Harpenden, Berkhamsted, Tring, Dunstable, Leighton Buzzard, Luton, Stevenage and most parts of Hertfordshire.