Are you a seasoned marketing professional with experience working in an agency? If so, this is an exciting opportunity for you! This dynamic marketing agency is seeking a well-rounded marketeer to join their team and contribute significantly to the company’s success.
Alongside the flexibility of hybrid working, pension contributions, and a competitive holiday allowance, benefits include discounts on gym memberships and retailers, well-being days, and regular social events!
About the Role…
You will be the first point of contact for clients. Your responsibilities will include:
- Driving client retention, renewals, upsells, and client satisfaction.
- Managing multiple accounts and developing positive working relationships with all customer touchpoints.
- Creating and distributing compelling press releases, pitches, and media kits.
- Proven experience working within an agency.
- Demonstrable success in running PR campaigns and communications accounts.
- Experience/exposure in digital marketing and content creation.
- Excellent writing skills and meticulous attention to detail.
If you’re ready to take your marketing career to new heights in a supportive and dynamic environment – apply now!
Due to the location of this Royston office, it is commutable via car or train from Royston, Cambridge, Melbourn, Great Shelford, Letchworth Garden City, Buntingford, Chipping, Fowlmere, Ashwell, Baldock, Clavering, or further afield!