Studio Lead (Graphic Design Lead), Stevenage -
Are you an experienced creative lead?
Do you enjoy leading a team of designers?
Have you got an eye for detail and would like to make a difference within Education?
If Yes, this could be the role for you..
The Company – Studio Lead
Our client pride themselves in providing a high-quality service, working within then educational services sector; they are looking for a Studio Lead to join their marketing team and lead the graphic design team with graphic design support and creative advice in delivering marketing materials.
This role is fully remote with the occasional flexibility required to attend the head office for meetings.
The Role – Studio Lead
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for creating compelling communications that reflect the company’s vision.
- Manage daily graphics scheduling for inhouse and agencies
- Provide creative input into the development of educational resources, marketing materials, social media graphics and digital assets
- Manage the print production ensuring best quality and value
- Administration of the stock photo libraries and Adobe CS licences
- Our client is passionate about diversity and inclusion in schools – ensure photography reflects EDI (equality, diversity and inclusion), following brand guidelines and represents the core values
The Requirements – Studio Lead
In order to be considered for this position you must have:
- Must hold a graphic design qualification or similar
- Experience of working in a graphic design role
- Highly proficient across the adobe suite (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat Pro)
- Skilled across both Mac and PC
- Experience of leading and developing a team to deliver on workstreams
- Experience of manage designers who work remotely (desirable but not essential)
- Strong communication and able to work in a fast paced environment
If you are a graphic designer, art director or creative lead looking for that next step in your career this is a great role, providing you with support and some fantastic benefits including; 28 days annual leave + bank holidays, a very competitive pension scheme and an annual performance related bonus!!
Due to the location of their Stevenage based head office this role is commutable from most parts of Hertfordshire including, Hitchin, Hertford, Luton, Hatfield, Royston and Bishop’s Stortford.